It was a tough decision for me to do. I have longed to stay on with plans but a lot of factors made me choose. It was a good thing I have drawn Plan B.

I have withdrawn my application for the State University and will pursue graduate work at my alma mater. I will be settling the fees two Saturdays from now and undergo the routinary orientation at the Main Campus even if I will be taking my classes at Greenhills .  ( I just hope we won’t get  a campus tour just like freshmen.)

Then a scheduled Case Study at the RCBC Plaza happens before the May 25 first-day-of-class. (So when will the case study be?…on a Sunday??)

I am suddenly nervous, just like the a kid on his first day of nursery school. 🙂 I just hope it will be a great experience.

Advertisements